Our soothing CBD PRC (Phyto-Cannabinoid Rich) Oil Salve Extract delivers full spectrum organic hemp oil activated by organic coconut oil, which may:
- Help address pain and help provide pain relief for sore, aching joints and muscles
- May help address skin irritations related to insect bites, wounds and hot spots
- May help ease itchy, flaking skin and coat and may help promote wound healing
PET AGE MAGAZINE FEATURES NEW CBD TOPICAL SALVE THROUGH ELLO PET SUPPLY
Our CBD Topical Salve is derived from Non-GMO PCR (Phyto-Cannabinoid Rich) Hemp Oil, using a patented water vapor extraction process, which produces the purest, most concentrated, nutrient dense and natural phytochemical rich topical salve
Our topical salves contain hemp oil with over 100 known cannabinoids and a 2.49% terpene count, making our salve quite possibly the richest topical on the planet
Safe and effective for all breed dogs, cats and small animals, with no essential oil or scent barriers
Comprised of organic full spectrum flower extract organic hemp oil, organic coconut oil and organic beeswax
Locally grown, organically and sustainably cultivated, harvested and sourced in Colorado
THC free, non-psychoactive, and safe if ingested
300 mg. strength helps deliver effective relief your pets will feel and you will see
Double walled, cosmetic and pharmaceutical grade glass jar to help maintain freshness and efficacy if stored.
* Keep away from children. Refrigerate once opened.
* Do not use during pregnancy or lactation. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not intended for human consumption. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
*The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace proper medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
*These statements refer to holistic uses only and are not supported by medical research. The information contained in this website is intended for education and information purposes only.
* As indicated by holistic veterinarians.
In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.