Our Non-GMO CBD PCR (Phyto-Cannabinoid Rich) Hemp Oil is locally grown, organically cultivated and sustainably sourced in Colorado, using a patented water vapor extraction process, producing the purest, nutrient dense and natural CBD Hemp Oil for Dogshytochemical rich oil.
Since we use the whole plant extract (seed and stalk) utilizing patented water vapor extraction and do not strip terpenes and flavonoids, our CBD Hemp Oil provides a full spectrum of potential health and healing benefits, including:
- Full spectrum CBD hemp oil extract is activated by organic MCT (medium chain triglyceride) coconut oil
- 100% USDA Organic
- 100% All natural
- 100% Sustainably grown, cultivated and harvested
- Not psychoactive (does not contain THC)
- Safe in doses specific to life stage, dog, cat, condition
- Strongly antioxidant
- Packed with Omega 3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids (Omega 9 may help activate Omega 3 and 6 for dogs
- Terpenes enhance flavor and acceptability
- Flavonoids are antioxidants which may help support the immune system and help limit inflammation in the body, especially related to the cardiovascular and nervous systems
- Contains primary and secondary metabolites which may help deliver layered phytochemical nutrition as well as help build your pet’s defense system
- May help stimulate the Endo Cannabinoid System, especially related to the nervous system, immune system, reproductive system, lymphatic system, metabolism and neurotransmitters tasked with sending/receiving hunger, pain, mood and memory messages
- May help calm an anxious, stressed dog and cat, without fear of sedation
for dogs requiring symptomatic support related to anxiety, pain and inflammatory conditions; for help in addressing pain associated with arthritic conditions; for Large Breed dogs requiring a higher therapeutic dosage; for at At-Risk and Chronically Ill Dogs; for dogs and cats with epilepsy and seizure disorder
How to Use CBD Hemp Oil for Dogs
To maximize benefits, offer CBD Hemp Oil to your pet outside of meals.
Suggested to place recommended dosage under tongue or on a treat.
Dog Weight Usage Recommendation
8-16 lbs: 1 drop daily
17-30lbs: 2 drops daily
31-45lbs: 3 drops daily
46-70lbs: ¼ dropper daily
71-120lbs: ½ dropper daily
121-170lbs: ¾ dropper daily
171-230lbs: 1 dropper daily
231-280lbs: 1 ¼ dropper daily
281-350lbs: 1 ½ dropper daily
There are about 30 droppers full in one 1 oz bottle and about 5/8 of a mL per dropper, or 1440 drops per 1 oz bottle so that =
600 mg/oz-0.42 mg/drop 1440 drops/30 droppers = 48 drops/dropper x .4 mg = 19.2 mg/dropper
* Keep away from children. Refrigerate once opened.
* Do not use during pregnancy or lactation. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not intended for human consumption. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
*The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace proper medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
*These statements refer to holistic uses only and are not supported by medical research. The information contained in this website is intended for education and information purposes only.
* As indicated by holistic veterinarians.
In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.